Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wow - I finally figured out how to post a title!

Back to the basics. I want to post fun/interesting links for your enjoyment instead of all this ranting and raving. The crazy only comes out of me *some* times!

-WMATA considers changing the name of the new baseball stadium stop (Navy Yard) so as not to confuse people (aka tourists). Wouldn't it just be more confusing to have two "stadium" stops?

-I'm considering a Green Memorial for my burial now. The idea is pretty cool! Is it weird that I've already given thought to me funeral? I think its practical. For once I'm thinking ahead on something!

-This is hilarious. And I think I have the same $1 million dollar bill the guy was trying to use!

-Goonies sequel?!

Aaaand....thats all for now. Maybe more later...

1 comment:

phantom dwelling place said...

scanner gun blues.....how do ya do and how do ya post a title????