Friday, November 10, 2006

Is it just me or does it seem like there hasn't been a lot going on recently? It probably is me since I can't seem to find the time to research happenings in the area and nothing is jumping out at me. So instead of telling you all the awesome things I'm doing this weekend (nothing) or what is going on (...) I'll just ramble :)

LOVES
-I've been a big fan of the website Overheard in New York for quite some time now and wondered why we don't have our own official Overheard in DC, but in the meantime I'll make do with this site.

-Beach hair some how it makes messy hair look sexy.

-Benefit's line of products. Too bad I'm broke and can't afford anything.

-Being a democrat!!!!!!!!

-Avocados. In a sandwich, on a salad, pizza, or just by themselves with a little bit of salt. YUM!

HATES:
-Everything I want being so damn expensive!!!!!!

-Owing people money. If I can get away with never having to borrow money again I would be very happy. I seem to be needing help a lot lately and I HATE that.

-Being in charge of my office football pool. Its proving to be a lot more of a responsibility than I initially thought it was. Seven(ish) weeks left. I hope I can win one, it would make it all worth it!

-My cat waking me up at 5am.

Okay..........I lost my focus somewhere in the middle of working on my loves.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: