Thursday, October 05, 2006


-Metro will have to wait a little longer for a permanent General Manager. (See cartoon.)

-Ryan and I went to Olssons Bookstore last night to see Andy Stern discuss his new book A County That Works. He had a lot of great things to say. When we went to The Big Hunt later with the Drinking Liberally group, Andy came up to introduce himself as soon as I had taken a huge bite of my burger. Why does that always happen? Anyways, he seemed like a great down to earth kind of guy...liked how he was saying the biggest way to start change is in our communities, not in congress.

-I just found out that there is a Eating Liberally group. That is kick ass. Too bad it looks like its just going on in New York. I think this is something that we need in Fairfax, don't you? Or at least in Arlington.

-Webb campaign playing it smart and making some $$$. Hopefully we'll see some ads like these on TV soon.

-Looks like someone had a test they weren't prepared for in Culpepper today.

-Why have I never been to Eastern Market? This is right up my alley!




No comments: